local Course Rules
There aren't many but in respect of all the hard work our club members put into the course it is appreciated if all golfers follow them.
No play on greens before 10.30am on frosty mornings. If greens are still frosty in shaded areas after 10.30 please be sensible and use your discretion.
Compulsory Drops (without penalty)
- From all staked trees and shrubs (Rule 24-2B)
Additional relief if ball lies within 5 club lengths directly behind a staked tree or shrub in line of play.
- From all tended gardens
Immovable Obstructions (free drop)
- Bridges on No's 11, 16, 17, 18
- Tee on No.7
- Sprinkler heads
- Safety screen between 17th green and 18th tee
- Safety screen between 3rd and 5th tees
- Defined by yellow and red stakes
- All concrete linings in creeks are an integral part of the course
No relief except under penalty rule 24-2
Out of Bounds
- Defined by boundary fences or white stakes
- A ball played from No.5 Tee and striking the flag on No.4 Green may be replayed without penalty
- An embedded ball through the green that is embedded in it's own pitch-mark in. The ground may be lifted without penalty clean and dropped as near as possible to where it lay but no closer to the hole. (Does not apply to hazzards or bunkers)
- Placing - Changes with course conditions, check notice board outside office
- Motorised carts and Motor bikes - please keep outside mounds around greens & keep off fairways where possible